Unauthorized Payment

FTS-1
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account shows a payment USD999.00 to Nova-Armory-Inc.  on February 1. 2022.  How can I validate it is not fraud?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kiran55
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @FTS-1 ,

Thank you for your post in Community.

I understand that you would like clarification on unauthorized transaction made on your PayPal account.

Firstly, please visit your "Activity' tab on your PayPal account to see whether this transaction is reflecting there. Also see whether you have received any email regarding the same with the transaction details. If you are able to see this transaction both the places, then you can report it. Our team will investigate into this and get back to you with an update on your email, once you report this transaction from your end.

If you have any doubt regarding this, please call us. You can find the number to reach us by going to PayPal website, scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting Contact, then clicking Call us. Customer service is available from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. From Monday to Friday, make sure that you are calling us during working hours.

Thanks.

Kiran

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FTS-1 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.