Unable to obtain sellers return details after SNAD case was settled in my favour eBay

isthatyou84
New Community Member

SNAD case settled in my favour relating to counterfeit product purchased through eBay refund is being processed but no return details provided despite selecting that I intended to return item to seller when I originally opened the case neither paypal or eBay have prompted me with any action required.

I would like to return the item to the seller now that a refund is in the process of being issued over the next 3-5 working days but the seller has refused to provide return details.

Is it conditional that I return he item for the return to be processed in which case how do I obtain that information from the seller paypal or eBay.

I would like to return the item to the seller regardless as I have no intention of holding on to the item in question.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@isthatyou84 

If a return was not facilitated and completed prior to initiating the refund to you, a return is not required.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.