Temporarily Limited Account

Veniqa
Contributor
Contributor

I googled that how long will it take to remove my temporarily limited account even I didn't submit any of requirements, and it says that if my account got limited and if I don't give the information needed, i will get my account back after 45 Days. It's been almost 50 days since my account got temporarily disabled and I just wanna ask why my account is still limited.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Veniqa
Contributor
Contributor
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

Veniqa
Contributor
Contributor

Btw is it 180days or 45?

Login to Me Too

mbram1971
Contributor
Contributor
I don't see any solution here.
Login to Me Too

Mateo90
Contributor
Contributor

Hi did you get your money or account back because I have the same problem as you do? Do we wait for 180 days? Or get the permanently limited?

Because my name on my account is different to my documents....

Login to Me Too

mbram1971
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue. They claim I used my account in a questionable matter. I have submitted all the information they requested, 3 times, with no luck. I cannot access my funds. I have spent hours upon hours on the phone with their incompetent customer service agents, with no success. If this is the way they treat loyal customers, who needs them!! I have been doing some research, and have learned, they may be targeting conservatives. I plan on hiring an attorney and suing them for discrimination, pain and suffering, and lost personal time that I've spent trying to get a straight answer. Will keep community informed. Good luck to all the patriots out there, being bullied by bid tech!!
Login to Me Too

Mateo90
Contributor
Contributor

Any update did you get it permanently banned?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.