Stop using paypal, now.
I just noticed a debit for $29.75, supposedly from facebook ads, even though I don't have an active facebook ads account; I immediately opened a dispute on paypal, and they answer me a few minutes later:
We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we've determined there was no unauthorized use.
To my surprise, when I google [removed], hundreds of people have reported the same theft:
Even, in the same PayPal community:
Who should I go to? To the supposed seller? Is PayPal complicit in these cases?
Attached evidence of the case:
I will take this case to the last instances, with the corresponding authority.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cannot link my UAE Bank Account, and also i cannot edit or add my address, please help out in Wallet Archives
- Unable to link bank account in Wallet Archives
- Whyy visa card appears in gray colour? in Wallet Archives
- Hi, pls I can’t link my Nigeria debit card to my PayPal account. Pls help in Wallet Archives
- Removing debit card. in Wallet Archives