ShipStation is a SCAM! Worse than Click N Ship

vand123
Contributor
Contributor

I got charged $10 today. I didn't purchase anything. Upon contacting them they said it was an "overdue postage" adjustment of $2.06(more of this Paypal scam, again... their "evidence" was an Excel spreadsheet with some numbers, not an actual USPS document) but their policy is to charge $10 on ALL "overdue" amounts regardless & then place the extra into our "account". Well I have instructed them to refund that as I will NOT be using this service any further. They have been pulling this with their users for years, now they charge it right away without notification(I received NO notice of an overdue cost, merely a $10 charge without so much as an explanation). I'd advise others to seek alternatives as this is an unacceptable business practice. Nor was this garbage necessary as the service they had in place was adequate(aside from when they made a claim with no proof & demanded we pay)

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

calumb710
Contributor
Contributor
They gave me my money back it took 24/36 hours in total. Paypal will not do anything cause its signed up as an Automatic payment. They just denied all my claims. Shipstation, once you can actually get in touch with them, were pretty helpful.
Login to Me Too

lfalfred
New Community Member

The same happened to me. I was charged $3.87 3 - 4 times a day. The charges happened right after my phone died. I think my phone was hacked. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.