Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is it a sham.

Temp20231218BN
Contributor
Contributor

Order a scooter over two weeks ago and haven't heard a thing from them.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

krystianzabko

Re: Shengguo Net Co., Ltd. is it a sham. I too have received the scooter and it's not how they promised it would be.

Login to Me Too

TeryCo
Contributor
Contributor
This company if a company is a sham. Item was not worth what I paid for it. Very small santa with Christmas tree. All in Chinese so I can not return it. Took 3 months to get.
Login to Me Too

Tonyturch

What is their email address?

Login to Me Too

SkunkBumper
Contributor
Contributor

Have no email but 

China

Shen  gguoNtwrk TechCoLtd

<removed>

23oz in USPS small flat rate priority international with tracking ( DUH ) was $41.  Another carrier was quoting $143 when I had a larger size box

Login to Me Too

SkunkBumper
Contributor
Contributor

sry, I had to butcher the Chinese address to post. The translation of that missing info is still whole. Good luck getting a package delivered in China with just USA version of the address

Login to Me Too

GMio
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order.. no answer no lead time.. I try to be refunded.
Login to Me Too

Ngnzlz72
Contributor
Contributor
Finally received my purchase. As expected it was a cheap manual kick scooter...NOTHING like what I ordered. I have been dogged in my follow up with PayPal, so when I received this POS and I called them to escalate my claim they refunded me the full amount. Goes to show you buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

Jrscanholato
Contributor
Contributor
after almost 2 months i received two non-electric scooters that are not worth more than $ 50. i was very disappointed to have believed these people $198 each. I am very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

ObieHamm
Contributor
Contributor

They have provided me with a tracking number, but if I receive two non electric scooters, I will be pretty annoyed. 

Is there anyway to dispute this if the wrong product arrives? Seems like the link to the order screen is now gone, the ad was for Inmotion l9. 

Inmotion website has a scam warning on their page, and their promotion deal ended May 31st. 

I think its definitely a scam

Login to Me Too

Starmarc

How did you contact them. They must own paypal as they list no contact e-mail or phone for this company and when I try to open a dispute the Resolution center is inop. Convenient huh? The list of problems with this chinese company is an indicator of how they abuse the American consumer. Google the name and paypal show up. ????? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.