Seller will not honor my dispute

Tx4tonya
New Community Member

The seller posted a UPS tracking it said it came in. Yes it did come in but all but one purse that I ordered and a cherry keychain that was supposed to be attached. I never received that and that’s why I’m debating this dispute. Yes, they delivered the mail to me, but they are missing a purse that should’ve came with it. Asking $85 to offset the cost of what it would’ve cost me including shipping.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tx4tonya 

Make sure you open the correct dispute of 'item received but not as described' as the item had insufficient quantity of items. Do not open one for non receipt as you will lose if the seller can provide trackable proof of delivery.

Then put in everything that has happened and escalate to a claim if the seller does not agree to a part refund or to send the rest of the order.

Once its a claim however paypal do not get involved in part refunds or part orders, if you win you would have to send everything back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery) before you get a refund of your original payment. You do not get back return postage costs unfortunately. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.