Seller cancelled my order, ebay & paypal show refund but my account not debited
Seller cancelled my order & made a refund, ebay & paypal show refund on my profile but my account not debited, it's been 2 weeks now. When I try to open a case for the transaction on PayPal it says I can't file a case on this type of transaction
Disputes & Chargebacks
If your account is not debited, then so far so good. File a dispute if it does get debited or perhaps filing a dispute might not be necessary since PayPal is showing a refund on your profile. Just keep an eye for any changes on PayPal and your bank or card account.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Hi, pls I can’t link my Nigeria debit card to my PayPal account. Pls help in Wallet Archives
- I can't add bank account or debit card in Wallet Archives
- Cannot resolve Account Limitations due to card being stolen 3 years ago. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Is it possible for money to be transferred from your PayPal account to your linked debit card in Transactions Archives
- Billing agreement cancelled, now i can't continue subscription in Transactions Archives