Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

RSS2
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim, Paypal forwarded it to Shopping Technology, told me to wait a little for a reply:  I checked the link PayPal responded to (Shopping Tech) and it can't actually be accessed. This isn't possibly a scam, it is a scam for sure. Not sure what PayPal can or will do; I'm waiting to find out.

Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same thing as you.   PayPal told me to wait for a response and if nothing received by June 30, I can start a claim.. How successful that will be, based on other comments I have read in messages here..  I am hopeful.  But I am pretty sure we've been duped by this company.    I can only imagine what I will received instead of the two pairs of sneakers I ordered.. Perhaps a crappy blouse...     FINGERS CROSSED for a GOOD outcome..   I just get this reply from "SummerWe.com"  ..  My Tracking number hasn't updated any more since it was issued..  But year sure..  Let me keep waiting for a PHONY Tracking Number,, which says it's in California & has been over a Month now.... 

AmyC1974_0-1591891031776.png

Login to Me Too

DorothyLucille
Contributor
Contributor

RSS2

Yes, it is a scam.  Read the link someone posted from Kent House concerning PayPal and chinese scammers.  PayPal will eventually send you a return address, but it will be in China.  You will have to pay customs and shipping, and the address, according to others in this community, is bogus.  Go to your bank or credit card company, whichever you used for payment. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
I did, and I strongly recommend to escalate this matter via PayPal, some of the members complain about the quality of the product is not the same as the image they are offered. Better yet just asking for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Soniaj22
Contributor
Contributor
I just filed a claim today...we shall see
Login to Me Too

Threegreys99
Contributor
Contributor
Yes and so far they are doing nothing... I’m just sick about this...
Login to Me Too

SEsally
Contributor
Contributor

It may be due to the pandemic that you haven't received your order.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I’m out $122.48!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Ahaver
New Community Member
When I email about my order I was blocked
Login to Me Too

Threegreys99
Contributor
Contributor
Received mine after 2 months. Crap, pure crap! Like something you’d get in a Halloween store! I’ve been fighting them since early July. Tried to cancel. They lie and cheat everyone!! Horrible people!! I’m disputing it with PayPal. Let’s see if they help. If you paid with a credit card, alert them and see if they can stop payment. Good luck! I’m out over $100 😕
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.