Scam possibility : Shopping Technology Co., Limited

Alexandra_A
Contributor
Contributor

Hello there !

Anyone has already  bought from website Shopping Technology Co., Limited ? It's Biudress clothes brand..

I made the transition via PayPal.

Let me know,

<removed>

Login to Me Too
716 REPLIES 716

watchado33
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler

Doesn't paypal cover these kinds of transactions?  I have asked for a full refund, I guess we will see what happens.   Anybody get a refund from Paypal yet?

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Not at all...😫
Login to Me Too

RosaMimi
New Community Member
I did get an order but it’s not the products I ordered. I tried to contact them for a return address but the message can’t be delivered as if the company doesn’t exist. So, I cancelled the payment now.
Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I ordered 3weeks ago, until now, I didn't receive the items yet
Login to Me Too

redraven2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some sparkling slip on shoes , no confirmation , no contact from them , tried to email but it says no such email! They have totally ripped me off !
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526Q
How did you cancel the payment? Through PayPal?
Login to Me Too

liviacarli11
Contributor
Contributor
You must write PayPal an email to have a refund
Login to Me Too

AmyC1974
Contributor
Contributor

@RosaMimi   What did you order, and what exactly did you receive?  I ordered two pairs of sneakers, and I am already dreading what crap junk I am going to receive instead.. based on other peoples comments.. 

Login to Me Too

BuddyOpix
Contributor
Contributor
You should keep contacting them, or you can escalate through PayPal, As some said, these are "zombie" sites, allocated in available domains. They come with different names, baiting on social media. They host non-existent online stores, albeit with a plausible graphic design. Find some illuminating data here: <removed>  They can be called "tongsuper", "Lvoguesy" etc. but they are always the same organization. The presentations of the articles are taken from the most disparate sources .. Of some articles I found the same images on other sites (these real!) Of e-commerce, and I obviously found much more "popular" prices.
Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

When you say escalate to paypal, what do you mean? Withint ten minutes of placing this order I realized I had a lapse of judgment and contacted Paypal who told me they could do nothing . I tried 2 different reps. One aid "Be more careful" and told me I would have to wait till I didn't recive the item to file for a refund.

I did do that and we will see. But am I missing something? Is there any other means for escalating?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.