Scam by using a PO box to send a cheap item not ordered without identifying who it is from

lowack
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a camping chair and bag for $26.00.  Months later, I received a miniature camping chair bag from <removed>.  The vendor of this package was not identified anywhere on the package.   When I put in a claim for not receiving the camping chair, PayPal denied my claim, stating the vendor showed proof of me receiving the item.  The tracking number was the same as the miniature version of a camping bag I received from the CA post office box.   This is a scam used by several scammers and they use the same post office box.  If you google the PO box, you will see the scam.  PayPal has closed my claim not in my favor.  What recourse do I have?

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

Jazer76

Package came from PO Box <Removed> Ca <Removed> Cheap rings didn't order them.  Pay pal says order was consistent with purchase history even though I've never ordered such things before.  I'm very annoyed with Paypal as they are not protecting users from this obvious fraud

Login to Me Too

Murdock50
Contributor
Contributor
I just recived some cheap earbuds and some cheap **bleep** braclet. And have no idea abt any if it. Am i being charged for this junk
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.