Contributor
Cannot find how you get to resolution centre anywhere in my app on iphone
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pm1441

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues finding the Resolution Center. Here's a link to our Resolution Center you should be able to access through your mobile browser. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pm1441

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues finding the Resolution Center. Here's a link to our Resolution Center you should be able to access through your mobile browser. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Pm1441
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, ok I can get in from this lead but my question still stands, or begs another question: WHY can’t you reach the resolution centre directly from the app ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Pm1441,

Thank you for the request for additional app functionality. Improvements are always being made. We appreciate your patience with the current process.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LenR1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

I can't get into the Resolution Centre.  Likely because I'm a Canadian living in an area without cellular service and PayPal will not let me log in without a cellular device.

• Want to request that 2-Step verification be updated for those of us with cellular service/device much like many banking institutions using:
  • 1.       Automated voice generated number to registered user account landlines.
  • 2.       Automated generated verification numbers to registered user account email address.  As PayPal does this for 'Forgot Password' it is within your capabilities.

NOTE that 'Forgot Password' link automated generated verification numbers  works BUT sends you back into the DEATH LOOP needing cellular service/device so basically does nothing for those of us without cellular services/devices.

Best Regards,

Len

Login to Me Too

LenR1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Sorry to follow up again. 

An actual email address to contact and not a bot would be helpful also.  At least this option when login won't work and your client information does not have a cellular device logged.

Some logins show a 'call me' and 'text me' option but the 'call me' option will/does not work if you only have a landline.  I've tried this MULTIPLE times over quite a time period and always says can't confirm it is you.  And my landline logs don't even show a connection attempt so I'm assuming your system KNOWS it is not a cellular device and boots you out.  

When you attempt to enter a landline phone number when PayPal requests it at login says 'not supported' and won't let you proceed to your account.

I had an unapproved charge against my account when out of province at a family emergency and could not stop it.

I will also be unable to update/change/cancel any credit cards or banking information as I cannot log in.  

Len

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.