Releasing funds after 180 days

nkashamaleo
Contributor
Contributor

Will someone explain to me why PayPal still holding my money for almost one year now? Their policy stated that once the account is closed, they will release the funds in 180 days. Now it has been almost a year and no body seems to care about releasing my money, I have been calling almost everyday and I keep hearing we have put request it will take 72hrs and nothing is done. Because of them holing my funds, I lost family members due to covid, (not money for proper care,) lost my employees, lost assets, lost credibility, messed up my credit, lost my house to the point where I found myself homeless, my car was reposes and all this because of them. I send them a letter stating my issue, all I got there isn't nothing they can do, I have to have 180days and now nothing is done. I am to the point to hire an Attorney to sue them for damaged they have caused me and my family. Resealed all my funds or wait for a law suit. I am sick and tired to ask what belong to me. what kind of company are you?? why don't respect your own policy? you are making millions of dollars but still holding people funds while you are using those funds for your own benefit. and your customer service is so poor, no manager to talk to. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @nkashamaleo 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear that your account is placed under limitation and unable to withdraw your funds. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

I hope this help!

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

nkashamaleo
Contributor
Contributor

I tried - nothing has happened yet. I have been trying to get in hold of them , all I get is wait , wait , wait and I am tired of waiting. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello @nkashamaleo,

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Angelazoe
Contributor
Contributor
There have not being a reply from your agents. The PayPal assistance bot keep saying your agents are not online and to try again. I tried all business hours and same thing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.