Paypal system detected unusual activity associated with my account... PAYPAL FIX THIS NOW...

Clawzes
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to pay the transaction fee's but my account access is limited because paypal system detected unusual activity associated with my account, it's not unusual activity I'm the one doing it why is it limited... and I only have 24hrs before paypal disposes the money my friend is giving me... and it's new years money his giving me I know it's alot but his a businessman, why is paypal limiting my account I can't event pay the fees now

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Clawzes
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have the required things to remove the limitations on my account why does paypal put a limitation on my paypal account because of me linking 1 - 2 visa gift cards and sending someone a transaction fee I was in a hurry to do it okay don't just put a limitation on my paypal account what am I going to do now I can't even buy stuff with it now...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Clawzes,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. Account Limitations prevent you from completing certain actions with your account, such as withdrawing, sending, or receiving money. Usually, we ask you to complete some steps in the resolution center to remove your account limitation. If you do not have  the requested documents to upload in the Resolution Center, you can provide the required information by typing it there itself, either in pdf format or it could be a word document. Once you upload that, our concerned team will review it and update you via email by 3-5 business days.

You can also reach us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.