PayPal legal address

ksekha
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has breached their buyer protection program by rejecting my claim based on lies. First they said I did not provide them with the 3rd party report in the proper format. Then I provided this to them in their exact format but they said they hd not received the documentation despite it being shown on their message portal. Now they say that it was sent out of time. This is utter nonsense and I have the dates to prove it. PayPal keep refusing to provide me with their legal address for buyers based in the United Kingdom. All I ask is for a legal address so that I can serve legal papers on them. Can someone help me. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ksekha 

They couldn’t breach it. The buyer protection terms say that they ultimately have sole discretion to decide a case.

That said, file a complaint: https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/complaints

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ksekha
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply. So if PayPal exercises its discretion negligently and then defends it using proven lies then isn’t that grounds for suing them for negligence, deceit and misrepresentation of their buyer protection policy which has this “discretion” get out clause?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.