PayPal account limited with no questions asked

Pearoo
Contributor
Contributor
My account was limited a few days ago. It's weird, because the email about the closure was sent like 1 second BEFORE I got an $1 donation from youtube using streamlabs. There were no questions asked, no asking for ID or passport or birth certificate or anything like that. They just closed my account permamently, and when I sent an email asking for another review by an actual human, they rejected it. I didn't even do anything that would suggest I was for example scamming people. I got +600HUF from my friend, -762HUF from patreon (the 162HUF was removed from my debit card), and an +$1 donation from my friend through Streamlabs OBS's donation page. How do I talk with someone who actually knows what they're doing? Because paypal customer support definitely doesn't know what "suspicious activity" is. Three transactions on my account, each of them under $3 is suspicious? And actual scammers don't get blocked of course.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pearoo 

Click on legal bottom right of paypal pages > acceptable use policy.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.