PayPal Unprotection

Takepal101
Contributor
Contributor
My issue...paypal let some Hacker that stole my purse and phone and everything else in it, make some unauthorized transactions on my account and after Avia games wouldn't refund what this Hacker charged on my acct, PayPal wouldn't help me get my money back cause they said the charges were authorized. How is this possible? PayPal is supposed to be a pal... There were like 15 or so charges of $10 and $15 and a few $30 charges adding up to almost $300. What do I do now? How do I get my money back? PayPal don't protect anyone at all.... They might as well b **bleep** the Hacker that stole my money!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Takepal101 

Paypal does not cover all transaction that are unauthorised if they think the reason that they were made was down to a mistake on your part.

You presumably left your purse somewhere unguarded and it was unfortunately stolen and then did not have a security feature to stop someone accessing your phone and also nothing to stop them entering the app ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.