Paxful Scammer

igor_zhukovich
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I tried to sell BTC to a guy from Kenya and he sent me money from account he doesn't own, I made I refund but he send it again without asking me. I disputed deal on Paxful, search in Google for email transfer made from, found an account owner and contacted him (to let him know that his account compromised). Next this guy from Kenya opened dispute for the transaction. I wanted to contact PayPal support to provide all details so they can block that account before owner restored access but didn't find an option to do that. How do I contact support or what else can I do to help real owner restore his account?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PHILIO01
Contributor
Contributor

The same for me with the famous PAXFUL, a account from KENYA use or scam an other account from PAYPAL in SPAIN. I have refound the paypal account. paxful lets thieves operate with impunity stolen from paypal accounts...

Login to Me Too

themanwhohodl
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I tried to buy 2000 usdt from this guy called manuBobby via paypal. He sent me the paypal address and than he said send only 1000 usd at first and he send another PayPal address to send the rest of the amounts. I asked him why another address and I'll n reply he said he can only withdraw 1000 usd per day. I was skeptical so i said PayPal denied my transaction so i can't send the rest of the amount. Then he asked me to go to my paypal and open a dispute saying item not received.I did exactly what he said and then he said to cancel the dispute saying transactions should be friend and family. I asked him why should i close the dispute while I haven't received my refund and he replied that if i close the dispute he will send me 1000 usdt in my wallet. I closed the dispute and than he asked me to add him in kakao talk. I did and we had some text msgs. He said he will send usdt but he didn't. I texted him many times in paxful chat and kakao chat but he barely replied and sometimes he asked my wallet address so he can send my usdt. He even said he will refund my paypal balance but he didn't. Once he even asked me to my paxful id and password saying i can change ma password later but i denied my paxful password. Now i know he scammed me. I even closed my paypal dispute. Guys. Beware ive seen many people scammed by this **bleep** from kenya.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.