My Money frozen then kept

Ramrod60
Contributor
Contributor
I had 5k in my account...I sent a girl in the army money..it was lent to her ..... PayPal froze my account...ask for my id ...I gave them all info..then they said waite they would get back to me....then they kept the money after waiting for a year for my money..they said it was a fraudulent trans action...all I know it was honest help her buy a laptop for herself in Iraq..the deposit in to my account then they kept it...please advise me ....64 retired
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

greatnan
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there Ramrod60 I have lost money on 3 or 4 occasions with Paypal. I go to use the pay in 4 plan but just as my transaction goes to complete I get a message saying "oops something went wrong and to try again later" for me it has only been small amounts, nothing over $60.

However Paypal take the first payment out of my account, with a pending time. The small amount will eventually disappear from my account like it never took place and not even my bank can trace it.

I do not know what to do.

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.