My Account Access is Temporarily Limited?

KuyzUnyo
Contributor
Contributor

Let me start by saying, I was a lover of your services as it made it easy and safe for my to make payment online.  I have uploaded every required document regarding to "Provide credit card statement" and "Confirm Bank Account" has both already be confirmed but the photo ID and address still waiting for the review. My concern question was How long will it take to restore my PayPal account access?

Login to Me Too
50 REPLIES 50

Conjett
New Community Member
This just happened to me as well. Someone bought a book from me and directly sent me the payment without me generating an invoice. Now my accounted is limited and getting a live body is damn near impossible to resolve it.
Login to Me Too

Dileeja
Contributor
Contributor

I settled in Sri Lanka and went to work in the Philippines, Where I was in Sri Lanka so I could not get a Driving license or ID in the Philippines due to this Covid-19 threat so therefore, I have submitted to restore the Driving License used in Sri Lanka, I loved your services because it was easy and secure for me to pay online. I have uploaded everything I need regarding the photo ID waiting for review. My concern was how long does it take to restore my PayPal account access?

Login to Me Too

redxtraders
Contributor
Contributor

i am waiting since 6 months for my account to be unlocked XD

but no good news till now ,, its been 6 months and 11 days

Login to Me Too

IbrahimDZ
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same situation of limited account for 2 years now  , I don't know what to do , they don't answer back anymore , I just wanna take my money back ,still have 80$ blocked , what to do ? 

Login to Me Too

Seodad
Contributor
Contributor

Asking me for business stuff and CPA stuff?

I'm not a business and never applied for a business profile?

I've had this account for years.

I can't provide the required papers if I did I would be lying.

Please help.

Login to Me Too

sufisab40

hello how are  you i am fine i hope you will be fine my account is Temporarily Limited so how to solve my account 

Login to Me Too

Emily811
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me too any luck as yet? It’s looking bleak I’m extremely stressed
Login to Me Too

PaulSc
New Community Member
What can I do
Login to Me Too

vishaljaiswal
Contributor
Contributor

You can't do anything.

And one thing you should know that customer support experience is going worst with you.

Because I am facing this problem from 17 April and they told problem will be resolved under 5 days.

And still I am facing this problem.

Worst Worst Worst PayPal support team.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.