MEWE GALLERY CO

eoconnell
Contributor
Contributor

I have been offered 1/3 of what I paid to the MEWE Gallery Co.  I DO NOT WANT THE PRODUCT!!! I WANT TO SEND IT BACK FOR A FULL REFUND!!

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

SBW091617
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yes I did go through PayPal.  I opened a dispute.  Isn't that such an odd amount, $24.29?  So weird.

Login to Me Too

SBW091617
Contributor
Contributor

Also, I believe PayPal will reimburse you up to $30 in shipping but you have to click the box by "Request Return Shipping Refund" and go from there.  I've not done it yet and don't know if I'm going to.  My total refund amount is $80.95.  I may just agree to the $24.29 and be done with it.  They make me so mad and I just want to wash my hands of it and let this be a lesson to myself.  Still, PayPal should do business with them.

Login to Me Too

Jrauhofer21
Contributor
Contributor
They offered me 20 bucks and I said no and then just today PayPal will give me my full refund of 65 bucks
Login to Me Too

ProfDrJ

I should have checked further. First I received only half my order and the half I received is cheap, and cheap is being nice. Certainly not what I thought I was ordering. False advertising to say the least. Now, the email address doesn’t work. I can’t afford to just write off this amount of money, but this is truly deceptive business practice. Can’t believe I was so taken in.

Login to Me Too

Drewcs47
Contributor
Contributor

Both of these companies are affiliated and are scams. I ordered a rug ($39) from MEWE and 6 weeks later I received a cheap paper-based rug. I threw it away. Then I got fraudulent charges on my debit and credit cards for $104 even though I paid through Paypal. Fortunately my bank caught them. But how did they get all my card numbers Paypal???  In addition I'm now bombarded with Sewhic emails offering me all these great deals. DO NOT LET THESE COMPANIES IN HONG KONG SCAM YOU.

Login to Me Too

StoneyCreekGirl
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a rug also ... it will be interesting to see what I get. Wish I had read these comments before I ordered!
Login to Me Too

Mmiller2323
Horrible seller, they offered me 20% off a new purchase at first, SMH. Do not want your product after the poor quality that was send. Not even close to what described or picture. Then do a dispute though PayPal offered me half, wth....that is just a slap in the face! I have paid to send it back to the address it was sent and was bougus address and was send back. Just give me the real return address and I will pay more yo send it back. Nobody responds, unless you go though PayPal. I just want a full refund and if they do not take it back, its going in the trash anyway because that what was sent to me.
Login to Me Too

13madison
I paid $69.00 and change for a rug. What I got was a mat type thing. I sent it back asked for refund never got my money back.
Login to Me Too

Maartensworld

They also run LukyStore. I bought a dashcam with gps and received the cheapest piece of crap ever. Now lets see if I can get my money back. If not, I will hold PayPal (in Luxembourg) responsible and I will use all these posts to argue that PayPal is willingly aiding a fraudulent company. Contact me via "<removed>" to join. Maarten

Login to Me Too

LMurray

MEWE Gallery Co. is a joke and PayPal seems to be an accessory to their negative dealing. Even though there was no contact information for the company, I felt safe since I was going through PayPal. I order the item on Dec 5, 2020, but never heard anything from the company for over a month. Having no  contact information for them, I went to my PayPay account and it didn't even show that the purchase was made. After calling PayPal... an email came the next day with a tracking number from PayPal with MEWE Gallery's name in the body of the email, but still no contact information for the company. I checked the tracking number for two weeks and it never show the item was even shipped. Feeling like the tracking number was a stall tactic and PayPal was assisting in the scam, I contacted my bank to reverse the charge. Two weeks later, the company provides my bank with shipping information... yet I had no item. 

After finally tracking the package down (March 12, 2021) I immediately sent it back to the company... it was absolute junk. I contacted PayPal again and they finally provided me with an email address to contact the company... but refused to do anything more. I sent an email telling the company that I had returned their item and wanted a full refund... that was two-weeks ago and haven't heard anything from MEWE. This company is a scam and PayPal is endorsing their behavior

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.