Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

MyDjSoundLights
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is not a bank, neither a financial institution under US Federal regulations.

Paypal are made by several owners, employee's just work there like you and me that want to work and have  a living to take care of families. 

Unfortunately , the word "business" is tempting for some human's. The word "Not regulated business practices" is more tempting for some humans.

Unfortunately, the word's "Pending , Fund's on hold " are NOT ground's for legal prosecution, neither means "stealing money from you", they are just keep it for a little while per the rules they create and you keep in agreement while you have an active account Yes! can't close it or you will lose your existing funds "yes" read the agreement (NOV 2020 version) it is there.

Yes! it is up to the consumer to make a choice /decision of where we trust our hard worked money.

Is all up to the state for enforcement where Paypal do business with you. 

Note: Paypal do business in several states.

I also want to advice you that you are venting your concerns in a PAYPAL manage community :).

so, do not volunteer information, keep researching till you find the right person / organization that can help you.

if find any? do not post it in here. Surprise factor is the best tool for all of us (The Consumer's).

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Debbie2333
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the UK can you advise any further please
Login to Me Too

DaveB55six
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently having this issue myself and they took over $9000 can you please send me an email at <removed> with Info of the lawyer you are using. Thank you

Login to Me Too

nagasariplaidan
Contributor
Contributor
Please post the correct response for the user's situation.
Login to Me Too

Popproxxx
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having same issue they **bleep** me! I’m down to get in on it with you. DM me. [removed]

Login to Me Too

MyK9BiteHard
There is no law that forbids a class action against PayPal at all to say so is a lie
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MyK9BiteHard 

Yep there is.....

https://www.theverge.com/2012/10/17/3511792/paypal-class-action-suit-ban

If you can afford it you can open a legal action on your own to take on paypal and their legally agreed user agreement but you can't do a class action.

Lawyers won't touch it as they are aware of this. So learn some FACTS before you spout rubbish citing others are fibbing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jeevee
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Lmao! Are you joking? The Verge is a biased technology magazine. Your source is not legitimate… No one can ban a class action lawsuit…. class action can happen if more than one, especially if there are a lot, who are suing the same company for the same reason. I already sought out legal advice. It can be done, PayPal is not a special business that does not have to abide by US business laws. Someone has to take the first step and more and more people are getting burned by PayPal…Its only a matter of time!
Login to Me Too

Jeevee
Contributor
Contributor
I did more research so I guess a bill was passed where companies can now ban class action lawsuits. But think about it? If a company has to do that, what shady things are they doing behind the scenes? A company who’s does not treat their customers right will never prosper. It’s the reason why so many other platforms besides PayPal, are on the rise. Unless upper management/people comes in and changes the way things are…PayPal will not survive. They are taking peoples money and not protecting us the way they need to! No one should have to pay anything that was not an authorized charge!
Login to Me Too

qikflipa
Contributor
Contributor

how can i join? the company stole money from me after they told me they would return it after 180 days. on the 180th day they took it and they wont say why they terminated account. unbelievable how this can happen. i guess money is the only value that matters to these billion $ corporations. i would be glad to help in bringing justice against this corrupt organization. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.