Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Victim2021

I have run into the same issue. Paypal took money from my account without notice. Can you get me more information on your class action lawsuit? I want to be in on that.

Login to Me Too

ShoshiH
New Community Member

Hello,

I noticed that each time that I try to transfer a small amount of money from PayPal to my bank account, they just take it. It disappears from the records, dashboard. I sent them messages but they keep deleting them. So now I'm transferring to another similar service, as they haven't replied my email to their resolution center that I sent on October 22, 2021.

How do I join your lawsuit?

I'm Israeli so I'm not sure if I can join it.

Best wishes,

Shoshi

Login to Me Too

tsloan

I'm with you. What do I need to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.