Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Waitin4dv
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed to. And PayPal is just letting it happened. I return the wrong item ordered to the return address on the box and PayPal denied claim saying it’s the wrong address I need to mail it to China. But will not provide me the address
Login to Me Too

lgboex
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the address is:
<removed>/ China.  

Mobile phone: <removed>
(youll need this for the  international shipping form you probably have to fill out)

- Send it with track and trace
- If you haven't already, turn on payPal's returns refund
https://www.paypal.com/nl/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
> Locate the Keidson payment and click on return refund
> Fill out the info, to get your return costs refunded

Login to Me Too

Flip77
Contributor
Contributor
You should not need to send it. My item came from the Netherlands and was to be returned to China. Make a PayPal assistant find the chang Ben science and technology centre, or call the mobile number, It does not exist, as ol Trump would say it’s fake. You can not send an item to an address that doesn’t exist. Or call a number with international codes and all options tried it won’t ring. It is also part of the scam. He never receives it you never get refund.
Login to Me Too

Waitin4dv
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly they won’t even give me the address in China. Since now the case is close. Lol. They told me to contact them lol. I told PayPal to cancel my my account
Login to Me Too

Mzimbron
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t send anything. Continue in contact with PayPal it will take you some time and some repetition of the information, however, at the end, they will provide you with a full redound without sending anything. But first they will ask you to Agee for a partial redound or to send the item. Don’t accept any of those. I was in the same situation and my full redound came after a little bit more than 2 months.
Login to Me Too

Waitin4dv
Contributor
Contributor
I did all that and it failed. PayPal wanted me to ship the item back so I did and then two weeks later they denied my case saying I shipped to a wrong address. And now they won’t give me a address in China since the case is closed
Login to Me Too

Waitin4dv
Contributor
Contributor
What can we do now ?
Login to Me Too

kalel28602
Contributor
Contributor
call PayPal customer service, talk to a human being, they'll help you get the ball rolling. The person I talked with told me all the steps I would end up taking. A few weeks later I was issued a refund
Login to Me Too

lgboex
Contributor
Contributor

In Holland, the phone is never answered.
You get the automated replies or get disconnected.

Login to Me Too

SammyHarding97
Contributor
Contributor
Im another person that was scammed i want to cry!! 130euro! Ive have been waiting 4 month for my products and i just recieved today! A teddy, tiny plastic pumpkin and a pop up pumpkin lantern thing 😭😭 Which was meant to be there Nightmare before Christmas automation decoration, there big scary automated pumpkin and 3 life size witch 😭 ive been waiting for paypal to resolve the problem and they are taking there time about it. I really hope i get my money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.