Keidson Scam

Kelrey
Contributor
Contributor

I’m another person scammed by them and reporting. Over 3 months no product then received completely wrong product and won’t refund. Still awaiting PayPal to complete dispute. Why don’t they ban this company, this community has loads of complaints about keidson. Well don’t to PayPal for suppporting fraud.

Login to Me Too
201 REPLIES 201

Paulroberts170
Contributor
Contributor
Just received my money back from PayPal 2 months after ordering my Fire Pit which turned out to be a camping stove! PayPal covered the return shipping and provided me with the address in English. I can’t believe PayPal let this scam continue as it cost them £15 in shipping. Multiply that by all the other people who have been defrauded and it’s a lot of money. Keep persevering guys as in my experience, it will get resolved.
Login to Me Too

Gncuster
New Community Member
I also was scammed. Ordered a fire pit. Got a metal ring 5 inches in diameter not sure what it is but not worth much. Keidson under website plouting.com refused to return/ refund my money. Got PayPal involved through resolution center. Then Keidson said they’d issue a refund once I paid to send the item to CHINA! Got estimates & cheapest way to send $28 dollars. Told PayPal this was not acceptable to me that I should have zero out of pocket for this company’s mistake. PayPay stood up for me and issued full credit without me having to return the item. I’m happy with PayPay. Keidson is a total fraud with lies on their website.
Login to Me Too

Sylvia48
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed too! I order 2 jet boards and got two inflatables! Paypal won't do anything except delay the process. I can't believe Paypal allows them to sell anything! People like Keidson need to be stopped!

Login to Me Too

SecurityGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up! Open a dispute, escalate it to PayPal, and then use PayPal's support chat to ask for help. Give them the URL to this page, tell them that you are one of many customers that were scammed by Keidson, and ask for your money back. Ask them to refer the case to their fraud department. Their chat is slow, and you often won't get a reply until the next day, but it does work.

It took me a few months, but I got a full refund and PayPal's Return Shipping program paid for my shipping.

It is an uphill battle -- the return shipping will only pay up to $30 and it is difficult to find trackable shipping to China for that amount.

But don't give up. Screenshot what you ordered, photograph what you received, and photograph the return package.

Login to Me Too

phands
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed my case in favor of Keidson...twice..

I've been posting a graphic to to the extent that PayPal favor Scammers over Customers in their PayPal and askPayPal twitter feeds.  Maybe one day, they'll figure it out, gibe me my money back, and get rid of Keidson.

Login to Me Too

Ausi14u
Contributor
Contributor

yes the mongrels' sent the return address in Chinese which of course is useless. PayPal and Keidson wont reply so PayPal closed case. This is **bleep** and a scam everyone. Anything US. based selling point but Chinese supplier is highly risky. Keidson is a suspect seller.

Login to Me Too

paddlingglenn
Contributor
Contributor

same happened to me. the post office couldn't accept the return address. and paypal did not have a text field for me to explain. the only option i had was to enter a shipping number. but i couldn't get one due to lack of a legitimate address. paypal sucks! I'm so disappointed. especially knowing of all of the documented cases of fraud. why wouldn't they refund everyone without returning the product we purchased that wasn't what we ordered? Today I made a purchase on-line and purposely chose not to pay with paypal. 

Login to Me Too

Joelouise
They are a joke fighting with them at the moment. I don’t understand with so many bad reviews why PayPal are paying them it is a scam
Login to Me Too

Nash84
Contributor
Contributor

I had to wait for two months for the product and it has nothing to do with the one I had ordered. I tried to solve it through paypal, but it was useless, so I cancelled the payment from the bank, because the product they sent was no more than 5 euros and I had paid 45. Today I got a phone call from Paypal threatening me. They can do whatever they want. I won't spend one cent sending it back to China as Paypal knows this Keidson is Scam and they contribute to the scam. If they keep them in the list of companies they work with, Paypal is scam too.

Login to Me Too

nosdohnod
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered EMS First Responder shear multitools as gifts to my EMS providers (I am a director).  Should have known the price was too good to be true.  Took two months for shipment from China and not even close to the same item ordered.  Little plier multitools with **bleep** drivers and one blade.  Maybe worth half of what I paid.  I agreed to send them back for the refund just to see if it works since I have no use for them and am out the money anyway.  Will see in a few months I would guess.  Lesson learned.  NEVER  order from a link on facebook.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.