JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

Tellier80

Same here. They say I received it but "something" was sent to the wrong adress. I made a request to paypal and they closed the case in favor of the vendor, will have to contest.

Login to Me Too

RS819
Contributor
Contributor

Call them directly, state all the messages you sent them and their response, also refer Paypal agent to this discussion!

Login to Me Too

Peter601
Contributor
Contributor
I am pretty certain PayPal is in on this scam! I sent verification from my post master that the tracking number provided was not my address, I also was able to track down the person who did receive a box with a small envelope of seeds in it! I tried to get PayPal to review this and they just kept saying “The seller provided us with a tracking number to your city” PayPal is tearing from us!
Login to Me Too

Mpjp
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same thing that happened to me, gave a fake tracking number and I informed Paypal about it but still Paypal believe the seller. This should be a class action law suit against Paypal because they allow this to happen
Login to Me Too

tyedyekimmy
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue a couple of years ago! I finally did get it resolved, but it took a long time, I cant believe they still let this fake company selll stuff!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.