Is this a scam?

sargefirstclass
Contributor
Contributor

Quality   performance limited corporation;

Has anyone had experience with these people? I have had an order in to them but not received?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

kweekers
Contributor
Contributor

File a dispute on PayPal, this company will not send a refund, FRAUD!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BL
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried to return items to  this company.  Customer serivce will start a email chain to run out the clock on their return time.  I've tried to sort it out with Paypal, so far Paypal has not been any help. 

While I did get the product I ordered, I also got 3 more and have not been able to return them so I would rate this company as a semi-scam.

Login to Me Too

Timc145
New Community Member
I am waiting for a order from them I placed a week ago They provided a Tracking# But no Shipping Co No way to track !? Anyone get what they ordered yet ?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BH
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, got the product after about 2 months, what a piece of junk. I binned it when I opened up the package.

Login to Me Too

Carriek1965
Contributor
Contributor

It's junk!  cancel your order and save your money!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526BI
New Community Member

They charged me twice what I had agreed on and I've neither heard not received anything at all from them. 

Login to Me Too

Ss12345
No, nothing but charges. Duplicate charges and payments of 4 twice and insurance. I ordered two small portable ac’s. They won’t return email
Login to Me Too

hadk65
New Community Member

They reship cheap Chinese crap and will not stand by their products if you have a problem. Beware of any product you see in a browser add. The descriptions and any so called reviews are fake. Stay away from Quality Performance Limited. PayPal should protect us better from these vultures.

Login to Me Too

Carriek1965
Contributor
Contributor

Absolute JUNK!!!!  And then to return you have to pay postage with no refund.  It cost me $30 to return.

Login to Me Too

wendyink

Thank you for the information!!!   I will cancel first thing tomorrow rather than continue being frustrated and aggravated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.