Is there a warranty? Buyee was supposed to check my mer but cd arrived without music

carmengloriaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I need some recommendation, I bought by buyee at Mercalli Japan paying an extra cost for them to check my merchandise and that it corresponded to what I was buying. I received it quickly, well packaged and earlier than expected. The negative thing is that one of the CD's that they were supposed to review (which was used, they just had to take it and listen to it), comes blank, without music, so I think it is also all counterfeit. What guarantee does buyee give for not reviewing the items I paid for?, does anyone know?, they still do not answer me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hi @carmengloriaa

Thank you for your post! 

I am sorry to hear this happened. 

Once you sent this payment via Goods & Services, you will have 180-days of Buyer Protection. You can open up a case within these 180-days. 

If you would like to open up a case for Significantly Not As Described, please see the following steps: How do I open a dispute with a seller?

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.