Is Zhixin Trading Co a chinese scam?

KaNoQc
Contributor
Contributor

The company operates with the name momchld. But the real company behind this is Zhixin Trading Co. I saw an ad for this on Facebook. They are selling an electronic toothbrush.

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Diazruben
Contributor
Contributor
Now that i am here .... i know for sure i wont get my money back! 😞 ... there is so many fake adds on instagram how is that possible? People just straling money! With no consequences:(
Login to Me Too

Kdw924
They are a scam. Ordered two camping chairs from them and all they sent were chair covers. Paypal denied my request for refund. I am beyond **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

PumaPower
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they are and PayPal supports them.. why? Because they profit from them... In my case I bought a laser engraver for only 26,98 Euros. The offer was on a fancy site and it looked like it was from Europe. Until I bought it and saw the actual name of the seller... Well guess what... it never arrived! No response from the seller what so ever. I contacted PayPal and they contacted the Scammers they replied with a fake number without a link to a tracking site... PayPal closed the case. To reopen it you have to call them... so I did, they reopened the case and asked for more details. So the scammers quickly send something, in my case it was a cheap **bleep** tripod made in China for 10 cents. They give PayPal the tracking details. Package arrives PayPal closes the case... So I called PayPal again and they reopened the Case... now the Scammers say that I should return the Product... the costs are on my side. Sending back the product with tracking will cost me 42,99 Euro... since PayPal needs the tracking in order to check if the product arrives at the scammers. Well done Zhixin Trading, thanks to PayPal you can continue scamming! So if you want to start a scamming business... just open an account at PayPal 😉
Login to Me Too

melissaeb
New Community Member

Looks as though it is. 😞 

Problem with mine is what I ordered has tracking as delivered even though at the point of 'delivery' we were working from home in lockdown so in all the time.  Emailed them over and over and had nothing.  Dispute with Paypal open for another few days but I can see the way it's heading and it's very disappointing as I really needed the product I bought and now need to find the money to buy another from elsewhere 

Login to Me Too

Frexpt
Contributor
Contributor

We have the same issue.  Ordered two folding chairs in July, but all that showed up were the covers.  Opened dispute with Paypal, which they batted aside after two months as the tracking showed successful delivery.  Their stance is that because an incorrect item has been received, the purchaser should raise the issue with the vendor.  We use Paypal because it offers a certain amount of protection, but there are so may instances of this scam not only on this community, but elsewhere on the internet that I cannot believe that Paypal can be so naïve, but probably they are not.  

I am reluctant to let this go, so will try calling Paypal ........ 

Login to Me Too

Justthefactsnow
New Community Member
They are an underhanded dishonest company operating under several other company names selling a multitude of products. They will take your money, post meaningless policies of what can be done if you want to cancel your order, ignore your emails for “months” then have the nerve to give you a tracking order that is attached to a label that never ships anywhere. Outright criminals. Avoid at all cost unless you want to pay someone in money time and effort to take advantage of you.
Login to Me Too

StillSpiral
New Community Member

PayPal still doing NOTHING about this. About to withdraw all my activity from paypal for supporting this scam. Other options out there now , paypal isn’t the only option. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.