I want to delete account but it's locked

bob256
Contributor
Contributor

I tried setting up an account and forgot that I was on my VPN at the time.  To compound the problems I also sent a photo of my old drivers license.  So now Paypal has permanently blocked me.  So how do I remove my credit card information and delete my account?

I've gone to the settings page and clicked on "close account" but it says I have "unresolved issues" and when I go to that it just repeats that I've been blocked from having an account.

**bleep** do I do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PoweringYoutube
Contributor
Contributor
Bruh i logged in my PayPal in another country that I traveled to without issues before this month i try logging in but PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication won't let me in. I've got access to the email and phone number used it offered to verify it's me but then it says it can't verify WTH... I've tried googling PayPal support but guess what you need to log in in order to achieve communication if you can but... I need to get a code to log in to get another code just to verify it's bloody me i can't even delete the account. SUPPORT IS TRASH 🗑️ NOBODY REPLIES best just to close the bank account or everything create everything new a pain in the **bleep** yes
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.