I have a problem with a Recurring payment I don't create for a service I don't know or received

AhmedHGhanam
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Guys

I have a problem with a Recurring payment I don't create for a service I don't know or received!

I tried to contact Paypal but they closed the case with this message "Thank you for reporting this case. After our review, we found that certain transactions weren't unauthorized and hence couldn't be covered by PayPal Purchase Protection."

My account is protected and no one has access to my phone so I'm very sure it is not my problem.

I don't know what to do

Can Anybody help me?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedHGhanam 

Check if you had a subscription set up.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AhmedHGhanam
Contributor
Contributor

No,

There is no such thing in my account 

I checked and I found that  Status: INACTIVE

I didn't create it and I also didn't chancel it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedHGhanam 

Sometimes when you pay for an item you can accidentally click to set up a recurring payment.

Only if your account was not hacked that's the only way you would have set one up.

However as its now inactive no more funds or transactions would be processed from it.  

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AhmedHGhanam
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the information.

So, What about the 99.9 USD they took from me?

Is there is a way to get it back?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AhmedHGhanam 

Your best bet is to contact the company that debited the funds and request a cancellation and refund of previously debited funds?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

AhmedHGhanam
Contributor
Contributor

there is no company 

it's just a fake website

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.