I can no longer use Paypal

JinT
New Community Member

I recently sent an appeal to correct my name since I did not put my whole name when I signed up back in 2013. Paypal denied and limited my account to its services cause they said I was under 18 when I made my account. I was born in 1995 which makes me legally 18 already during the time my account was created. That was the only reason they stated on the email in response to my appeal. I only needed to make this change to my account now because of my new online bank that I wanted to link my paypal to which needed my complete name.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Chima200
New Community Member
I can no longer use PayPal please help me
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @JinT @Chima200

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I do understand your concern regarding your account being limited. In this situation, your best option would be to contacting our Customer Care department. You can contact us by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps.

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.