How to file a complaint?

silvana2505
Contributor
Contributor

How can I file a complaint against an unfair decision of PayPal, ie closes open disputes without grounds, and I did not receive the items. That's $ 37.14. Obviously the seller is fake.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@silvana2505 

Did the seller provide a fake tracking number? If not which dispute did you open and what happened?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

silvana2505
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute on 30 orders that I did not receive even after 3 months and that is mostly with 2 sellers. 22 disputes have been resolved in my favor, 1 is still pending, and 7 others PazPal has closed disputes unfounded. I placed the orders on Ebaz and for all these 30 orders the estimated delivery ended after 3 months. and I could not open a dispute with Ebaz. Ebas' last order of these 30, for which a dispute has been opened, took 3 months and 10 days and I did not receive any of them. These 7 improperly closed disputes amount to $ 37.14. That is why I want to appeal the decision of PaSPal for these 7 cases. I tried to contact the seller, but there was no response from him. in fact he is fake.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@silvana2505 

Did you open Ebay disputes OR Paypal disputes for the ones not refunded?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

silvana2505
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a PayPal dispute because the estimated delivery of the order ended after 3 months and I could not file a dispute on eBay. And when I filed a lawsuit on PayPal and it was decided that it was not in my favor, I tried to file a lawsuit on eBay, but I was not allowed to, explaining that once you file a lawsuit for a specific PayPal order, then you can not file a lawsuit on eBay .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.