How to appeal denied dispute

Liz150
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I purchased a chaise for 79.00. I know too good to be true, but I bought it. However, I didn't get the furniture. I disputed and just received an email PayPal is denying my request. The seller send tracking number and I checked it showed item was delivered. However, no details regarding address and it showed the item delivered was weigh under 4 lb. How that can be? A chaise? Had to be lot more heavier than under 4lb. I need my money back. Help!

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

collyb01
Contributor
Contributor

I'm working on that now, so hopefully will get resolved.  This is the website to stay clear of: Loveislikeatide, they even have a facebook page and had reviews.  What a total nightmare!  I work too hard for to go through this crap.

Login to Me Too

collyb01
Contributor
Contributor

Well get this... paypal wants me to upload a pic of the small package received, when the tracking clearly shows, small package, first class mail, left in mailbox.  Since when would furniture be classified as small package sent first class and left in mail box.  Everything is right there for them to see, so clearly they don't do much research when resolving these claims.

Login to Me Too

collyb01
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is, especially when they get so many of these complaints.  The fake seller still  has the website up... Is this the same one you went through? Loveislikeatide.com  I knew it was too good to be true, but when I saw they had a facebook page I figured, maybe it was real.  TOTAL SCAMMERS!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.