How is it fair for paypal to reverse a charge on an item and Not sent Item back?

WildGlowingLily
New Community Member

How is it fair for paypal to reverse a charge on an item you made and not let you file a dispute against buyer for not returning item back to you??? I either want to be paid for my services OR I want the items back. I have been waiting for the items since October/November.

Why won't paypal help me? But they gave the money back to her???? Now I'm out $60.00 plus postage for the item!!! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WildGlowingLily 

Normally with a paypal dispute they do request return of the item to the seller.

There are some occasions however when they do not, some (not all) of them are items dangerous to be returned / already used / fake / OR if the seller does not respond to the claim.

Secondly buyer would not have to return it if it was a chargeback done directly by the buyers card issuer and not a paypal claim. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WildGlowingLily 

Normally with a paypal dispute they do request return of the item to the seller.

There are some occasions however when they do not, some (not all) of them are items dangerous to be returned / already used / fake / OR if the seller does not respond to the claim.

Secondly buyer would not have to return it if it was a chargeback done directly by the buyers card issuer and not a paypal claim. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.