How can i report unauthorized use of my credit card by someone else? ( not in my account )
Thanks for posting within our PayPal Community!
I am so sorry you have experienced unauthorized activity. PayPal strives to help protect all eligible transactions, including those done without your authorization. To open an investigation with us, please refer here. I hope this helps. If not, please reach out to us for help. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.
If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Thanks for clarifying that, @Temp20220615B.
I know situations like this can be scary, and I want to ensure I guide you in the right direction. It sounds like your card number was compromised and used on our platform to complete a payment. When that happens, you won't have the option to dispute the charge through your PayPal account, but you can contact our Customer Support team for this to be further investigated. If you haven't already done so, please report that the card has been compromised to your financial institution directly as well.
I hope this is resolved for you soon.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cancel pending payment in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives