How can I protect myself when buying an e-ticket from a person I don't know?
I am looking to buy tickets to a ballet from a user that I met on Reddit. These tickets are to a ballet in Italy later next week. The seller is asking me to send them money through Paypal. How do I protect myself during this transaction in case the tickets are fake or not delivered? Will I be protected by buyer's insurance?
Thanks in advance!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Purchase order from unknown seller in Security and Fraud Archives
- New (?) scam tactic in Security and Fraud Archives
- Does Buyer Protection cover a service from a person in Security and Fraud Archives
- Buyer protection for transfer between 2 personal accounts and the fees in Transactions Archives
- How to get a refund on a guest account and complaint in Transactions Archives