Has any one ordered a product from Vardon.shop Web site seems fishy

iroc34
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a Leaf blower from Vardon.shop

First email says i ordered a piece of jewelry. Then i get a corrected receipt, that shows the leaf blower. 

Web site looks strange.  Any one here order from this company ? Thanks

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

gero6

DID PayPal has help you in any way to get your money back from this site?

Login to Me Too

Tmolina0118
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted my dispute over a week ago with Pay Pal and still have not received my refund. 

I ordered with Vardon, did not receive a confirmation email, tried to email them and kept getting a mailerdaemon response that the email address is invalid. 

I am out of 76.76, never had to dispute anything previously with PayPal so unsure why it is taking so long......

Login to Me Too

WTFF
New Community Member

do not order from Vardon.shop.................i thought i ordered a trimmer, but the pay-pal receipt says it's a coat. What the hell?!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
Solved

iroc34
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly, I ordered a leaf blower. Receipt said Some kind of broach jewelry ? Total scam.
Login to Me Too

gero6

Has anybody get any help from PayPal to get your money back from this fraud site?

Login to Me Too

iroc34
Contributor
Contributor
I used PayPal credit. Which is Synchrony. They are investigating. They have put a credit in my PAYPAL account. So we'll see. I doubt anyone can get these guys off the internet. They just change names and do it again. No more ordering from websites you don't know.
Login to Me Too

beware8
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer . yes I will be so much more careful in the future . 

Login to Me Too

SosaGirl10
Contributor
Contributor

I used PayPal credit as well. I filed a dispute with PayPal and my account was credited within a week.

Login to Me Too

beware8
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, Pay Pal is very good about getting your money back as long as you use Pay Pal as your form of payment.
Login to Me Too

beware8
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your question . You have to pay through Pay Pal before they will help you . I always pay that way but this website vardon shop would not let you do that, even though that website shows that form of payment by Pay Pal was accepted . I should have known right there this site was not legit but I just thought there was something wrong on Pay Pal side . So I had to put my debit card number in manually and that is where I made my mistake and there is no recourse for anything. I reported it to my bank and they are gonna investigate the problem . That is my only hope.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.