Has Zadeh Kicks LLC scammed you more than 180 days ago?

danfra
Contributor
Contributor

Try reaching out to PayPal over the phone about such charges because I believe they've flagged him.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rai085 

Unfortunately, you waited too long. PayPal cannot refund/dispute this because purchase was from 5 years ago. You can only dispute within 180 days from date of payment.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Orange2002
Contributor
Contributor
Zadeh ripped me off for 2 separate pairs a few months apart for around $400-500 total - all well within PayPal’s 180 Day Guarantee WHICH PAYPAL WILL NOT HONOR! PayPal is calling anyone ripped off by Zadeh Kicks a “reseller” so they don’t have to refund anyone! We all need to come together and file individual suits and overwhelm them (like people did with Patreon) you don’t have to listen to binding arbitration when they are committing crimes like theft.
Login to Me Too

Dreoo0
New Community Member
I won 8/10 of my Zadeh kicks disputes. But I still have limitations placed on my Account. PayPal is asking for bank statements. But I don’t want to send them in and be placed under the reseller tag. Can my won cases be reversed?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.