Fraud case

Liacarrion
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I open a claim PP-I-16836738 but was denied by PayPal. I try to create an orden and the vendor have this like to PayPal and I made the payment. But then I do not receive my order confirmation. I don’t receive the item and lost $99. I don’t know what else to do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liacarrion 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did the seller provide a tracking number?

Was it fake?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Liacarrion
Contributor
Contributor
Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item? Yes PP-I-16836738 Did you escalate to a claim? Yes and was denied Did the seller provide a tracking number? No Was it fake? Yes the order was a fake
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Liacarrion 

That's odd because in the event of an item not received dispute the seller normally has to provide a tracking number to win any dispute of that type.

If they didn't then appeal?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.