Fake Company BEWARE Zarake Co.,Ltd.

Beatdebop
Contributor
Contributor

This is a fake company stealing through PayPal by faking sales on social media for products and then once they have access to charging they present multiple fake account for multiple fake sales and PayPal does nothing to stop them they have taken hundreds out of my account. I sent screenshots and done everything I can to stop them from being able to charge even cancelling my card and removing it from my PayPal but here they come again because PayPal is not doing a good job of stopping fraudulent charges immediately so they know they can run off with your money!!! Zarake Co.,Ltd. Is a fake scammer company

Login to Me Too
79 REPLIES 79

luchkma
Contributor
Contributor
Now that I am seeing this I am worried as I also placed a order. It was for a hair product. If coming from China it can take a month
Login to Me Too

August8986
Contributor
Contributor
On April the 23rd, I thought I bought something, but apparently it was a scam. I had like 5 scam. It’s so sad that you can’t trust people any more.
Login to Me Too

Bronka

Did PayPal cover you?  I always bought through PayPal as I thought that they were supposed to cover this sort of thing, but they won't cover me because the the company Yun Express, which was supposed to deliver the package and has been named as a scam that doesn't deliver in this forum and others, says they delivered the package.

Login to Me Too

Siklista
Contributor
Contributor
I lost my money. PayPal not much help.
Login to Me Too

judemartin1
i have also made the same mistake, i’m so angry with myself for falling for it, click the link through instagram. had anyone had any luck sorting this?
Login to Me Too

Vicky2020
Contributor
Contributor

I saw the ad on Facebook and ordered, I didn't get the usual emails from Paypal and got worried, then I went on the Paypal site to contact the seller and found that the email address that was provided was fake.  I am so super mad at myself for falling for this.....I truly hope I get my refund of $119. 57. That was my FIRST and LAST time ordering anything from a social media site...  I forgot to mention that the purchase was for Wireless Bluetooth earbuds. 

Login to Me Too

ElizB1230
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered $200+ in items. Only confirmation we received was from PayPal submitting payment to Zarake- when we actually purchased from a Facebook promoted Ad from Puchi
Login to Me Too

Dryhumorgirl
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. The ads are very convincing. They all lust American Owned logo in the checkout page as well as Made in the USA. Also it indicates ships in 24 hours from payment. Once paid you see a name indicating a bogus country. I was given Australia. The the shipment detail come from Yun shipping. You get an email with details from SHENZHEN china. The biggest indication of the scam us the bogus tracking. For instance, myitems supposedly left China on a plane and arrived in Los Angeles Ca only 2 minutes later!!! Now indicating it is stuck in customs after the 2 minute flight from China to The US.
Login to Me Too

Bronka

I ordered some kneeling pads and contacted PayPay when I didn't receive them after nearly 2 months.  PayPal says that they were delivered.  When I asked by who, I was told Yun express.  This company appears to be a scam, yet PayPal will not cover it because it says that the goods were delivered.  Very disappointing.

Login to Me Too

LissaMac
New Community Member

I placed an order beginning of April and haven’t even gotten a confirmation except from Pay Pal. I’ll be filing a dispute with my credit card company and posting about this company and Pay Pal’s lack of assistance if they don’t help! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.