Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Temp20220731j
Contributor
Contributor

They got me. 

Cass .jpg

Login to Me Too

Buddha2306
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a disgrace !!!!!!
Login to Me Too

ryeshone
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read the reviews before I order this dollar store stuffed animal.   But what's really surprising is that Paypal has well over 238 complaints for its customers and has yet to flag this company for false products that they're sending so consumers.  Stay far away from this company.  Once you buy the product they'll take all the advertisement down.  It's a .50 cent stuffed animal.  So I pray you don't order it and tell your child about it before hand.  It's a scam!!!!  You and your child will be VERY VERY disappointed.  

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear that you are another victim, the list goes on and on. They set themselves up with one name then when they get lots of money in their account they send out a rubbish cheap toy and you have to wait around 2 months for that while they have got as many orders as they can. Then they simply change their name and start all over again. I got caught twice, but never again. You must file a dispute with PayPal, I'm not saying you will get your money back, but you might be lucky.

when it gets to the part where PayPal informs you that you have won your case and you will receive a refund when the seller has received your return, then you receive a return address all in Chinese writing, which the post office will not accept.

Now comes the good part, when you ask paypal for a translation of the address to English from the seller, They Close Your Case. Now you might be lucky enough to get someone from PayPal that is straight and doing their job properly, and you will get a refund, but don't hold your breath.

Best of luck.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220731j
Contributor
Contributor

I don't even know why they bother sending buyers crap.  Some people say they get a picture of what they ordered.  That's crazy. 

Login to Me Too

Kezza68

I to have had to put in a dispute for refund on a realistic staffy pup, I got a rock hard black plastic pit bull figurine and so far they have offered me a $4 refund for something that cost me $40.88 USD this company is a joke and complete scam and should not be allowed to operate at all,after all the complaints I have seen about them.

Login to Me Too

ninataby
Contributor
Contributor

they had the hide to ask me to send the 2 dogs i bought back. the postage was more than the items were worth. so i wont really get a full refund. over a third will go in postage

Login to Me Too

maalyy967
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up, don't send the items back- keep emailing the company and demand a FULL refund- fraudulent activity cannot be tolerated. PayPal did not help me- said I should have accepted a small refund- no way. Lets keep the pressure on.

Cheers

Mary in Australia

Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I'm not backing down. They done the same percentage offers with me. If I don't get a full refund via the dispute I'm reporting it as fraud to my bank. What reason have PayPal given for not being eligible for protection?
Login to Me Too

Rippedoff41
Contributor
Contributor
I have an email contact for someone that I have been dealing with having not recieved a Waldorf doll. I have been informed that I will be receiving a refund via PayPal this morning although it has yet to reach my account. Sadly this site will not allow me to post the email address.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.