Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

gmaw4
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem.  I ordered the Waldoff Christmas doll in September and they sent me some other ugly kind of doll.  I hope I get my money back or the right doll I ordered.  This is ridiculous.  I will not order from them again.  

Login to Me Too

Mariedp
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck getting your money back. I purchased two lined sweat shirts  over a month ago and unfortunately they are too small and I have been in communication with these lowlife scammers for either a return address and/or an exchange or full refund. None of which as happened yet. At first a 5% refund offer came through on a $61.00 purchase,  nope, not gonna happen. Then it came back to 35% refund, nope still not gonna happen. I tried again to get an address and a 50% refund. Still no go. What avenue can one go to fet some kind of momentary satisfaction from scammers such as these? Just another case of "Buyer beware" especially on Facebook advertisements. 

Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

If you paid with PayPal open a case with them. 

Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

I have, but reading all the replies is seems PayPal is not doing a lot. Maybe they’re making too much money out of this company? I’m sure they can’t use PayPal for free, they must pay fees?

Login to Me Too

TheDark1
Contributor
Contributor
So, I have found a way forward. Refuse all partial refunds. You should then get a full refund resolution providing you send the item back, and tracked. If you message PayPal separate to the dispute and explain that you have been scammed, that you need the company's return address in English, they will give it to you. Also, if you explain that sending it back and tracked, will cost far more than the item is worth, they should offer you a service they do where you can claim back postage for returned goods.
Login to Me Too

Jan142
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve just had another offer of 50%. I’ve got nothing to send back. All the sent me was a badly printed picture! That’ll just go by letter mail ( probably  in pieces) if I need to send something back!

Login to Me Too

FCLYNHURST
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have their address
Login to Me Too

DHamren
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with PayPal and was told they would contact the company and the company had 10 days to respond. The company responded on the 9th day so PayPal closed my dispute. The company’s response was that my shipment was on the way and when I clicked on the link in the response it was all in Chinese so it could’ve said anything. I finally called PayPal’s customer service number after 30 days went by and I hadn’t received my order. They reopened my claim and finally refunded my money. A couple weeks later I received a little, cheap, hard plastic dog from this company that a carnival wouldn’t even give as a prize. This company is laughing all the way to the bank. Do not do business with them. If you got an order confirmation email from this company when you placed your order you can reply in that email, but I never got a response when I did that. There was also a link in that email to check my order status, but when I clicked on that it said “404 error, page not found”. That was my first clue that something was amiss with this company. When I filed my first dispute with PayPal I sent them a screenshot of that error message, but they still closed my first dispute. My advice is to call PayPal’s customer service and file a complaint with a real person. The gal that I spoke with was very helpful so I can’t complain about that. I think that was the only way I was able to get a refund. PayPal’s resolution center was of no help.
Login to Me Too

Densjen
Contributor
Contributor
Having same problems I thought paypal looked after us but obviously not. I will not be using paypal again as I now know that they know all about this SCAM.
Login to Me Too

Jinny3
Contributor
Contributor

This company have launched a big add on Facebook, it is a new one probably because Christmas is coming. The new add has loads of new born dolls, but get this, if you look carefully they are definitely real babies! They are now calling themselves         100Nova.  There is another add on Facebook with the dogs that act like real dogs (because they are!). That's the one where you receive a tiny stuffed dog that doesn't do anything.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.