Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
I thought we were protected also but apparently not.
Login to Me Too

Debbiej1313
Contributor
Contributor

As of this week I’ve been told by mgmt at PP that their acct snd money are closed.

They know.

Login to Me Too

Coop4
Contributor
Contributor
Ive opened up a dispute with paypal but I have to decline the pathetic refund offered to me by this company before paypal will proceed and surprise the link that tells me to respond just keeps saying oops something went wrong try again which I've tried numerous times but I bet it works once the cut of date expires I'm giving up now just put it down to experience sadly
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
My link to reply that i dint agree the low compensation didnt work eighter! I tried also many times and every time it says: oops something went wrong by our side try again 😤 ! So i tried to talk at the helpdesk but no one is available... And the seller is sending me messagages at my mailbox every day to please me to stop the dispute cos my money is frozen at paypal now they cant pay me back 😩.... i asked them if they thouht i was a crazy Dutch woman and even believed them after they scammed me!!!
Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing here. Can't file a dispute. I am going to try to talk to a real person
Login to Me Too

Lady4lifeluvn
New Community Member
How do you contact them or get paypal involved? I havent received a receipt, or an email or shipping info or anything. Tried to cancel order and paypal refused me
Login to Me Too

einsvonzehn
Contributor
Contributor

With paypal go to ''resolution centre'',there you can make a complaint and have the opertunity to send a mail throiugh Paypal to the seller. Hope that helps, I have also written my problem with my Paket.

Login to Me Too

Puss13
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me!! I too received a plastic brush. Can i know how these guys are still out there stealing everyone's cash
Login to Me Too

Tbrown1
Contributor
Contributor
To be honest they are either paying them off or they just don't care. I guess this is a lesson not to order online
Login to Me Too

hebertsara
Contributor
Contributor
I have not had much luck with Pay Pal at all. Even the most obvious case. I donot believe in Pay Pal anymore. There is no safety buying off the net anymore. Even common sites.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.