Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

OlgaTjurdju
Contributor
Contributor

Update - Refunded Returns Service has satisifed my claim to get the shipping costs reimbursed.

So far waiting for the main question resolution of receiving a 100% refund on the 47 dollars I shopped for with the mentioned seller.

The resolution was promised by the 18th however it got postponed as I believe the seller has to confirm that they have received the good, however if they fail to respond then paypal will review the tracking information provided to make their decision. 

Not sure if this solution is recommended, will tell you when I have received the full return, but so far the route for me has been

1. Open the claim

2. Deny partial refund (no matter the %)

3. Ship the item back (using TRACKED shipping at a regular post office)

4. Open a case with Paypal refunded returns service (can be up to 12 cases per year, each no more than 30 dollars) 

5. Wait till the full amount request is satisfied (still waiting on this one - 21.12.2020 today, case opened 1 December 2020)

Login to Me Too

millie2429
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying to get a refund on damaged items that I ordered since October. They started out telling me they would give me 10% of purchase price. I declined until FINALLY they offered 50% back. I agreed just because I was so tired of messing with them. Then they came back and said my PayPal account was frozen and they were unable to refund!!!! I’m reporting the to the BBB. By the way, the item that I paid $29.95 for could have been purchased at any Dollar Gener or Dollar Tree for $1.00 to no more than $5.00. My stupidity!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Pintsize_Iain
Contributor
Contributor

celadonpalace
Contributor
Contributor

Don't beat yourself up too much you're in a lot of company.

Login to Me Too

TOMFERN
Contributor
Contributor

I'VE ALSO BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY! I ordered 3 'handmade Waldorf dolls' with full outfits and accessories...$21.99 each. what I got was 3 cheap rag dolls that looked lie they came from the Dollar Store. It was the second scam I was targeted with by them. Paypal helped with that one, but the more expensive one (3 dolls for over $65.00) they just cancelled the complaint after telling me to file a police report!!! This doesn't sound like Paypal at all. I also cannot 'contact the seller'!! I am so disappointed with Paypal, and I've spent THOUSANDS of dollars through them over the years, but filed extremely few complaints. I don't know what to do...I can't reopen the case, either...it gets "cancelled" right away!!!

Login to Me Too

BebelOne
Contributor
Contributor

This is what I did as Paypal told me to file a police report and to send them a copy showing their letterhead.

Report this fraud/scam to.....reportfraud.ftc.gov

(federal trade commission)

Report to....Cyber.gov.au Victoria Police sending Paypal copy of your report.

Report also to Scamwatch.

Paypal should honor your claim because....the goods you received were 'Significantly different to what was described.' They know by the many complaints-

THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!    Don't let them win..... Good Luck....Bev.

Login to Me Too

Toothtugga
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there 

sorry to hear you have had a similar experience with this company and PayPal.

have you phoned PayPal?

my case is still ongoing and I’m still having numerous emails and phone calls with PayPal.

I’m going to get my money back.

I hope you get your problem resolved.

mary.

Login to Me Too

cassie38
Contributor
Contributor

I did as PayPal asked and I returned the goods using track and trace.,I could see that my parcel was delivered, but there was no reply! This made me angry and I rang PAYPAL and told them. They then looked at my case and gave me a full refund. I asked PayPal if they were going to stop supporting this scam company but they said they could not tell me what action they would take, they were monitoring the situation. They've been  doing that for years...

Login to Me Too

Cappabarke
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered what was supposed to be a Waldorf doll - this is basically a soft doll intended for educational play.  The doll was supposed to come with a full set of clothes. The doll that arrived was a £1 doll which I could have bought at any £1 shop in the UK.  It was horrid.  They initially offered me a 10% refund which I did not accept, they gradually increased the refund amount offered but would only give me a full refund if I posted the item back to them which would have cost about £28.  They also advised that it was unlikely that the item would arrive or might be damaged when it did arrive so I wouldn't then get any refund, so they said it was best for me to accept a partial refund.  I didn't accept this compromise, the doll was absolutely horrendous.  Do not under any circumstances buy anything from this company, they are fraudsters and scam everyone. Also, I could not send the item back without their telephone number which I did not have and couldn't get.

Login to Me Too

Cappabarke
Contributor
Contributor

This company also trade under the name - ColorfulJell...Do not under ANY circumstances buy anything from them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.