Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

monchen54
Bei mir wurde das Geld abgebucht habe die Ware garnicht erst erhalten eindeutig Betrug
Login to Me Too

celadonpalace
Contributor
Contributor

Go ahead a file a complaint to PayPal. The China company will offer your 50% back. Decline. They may then ask you for photos of what you received.

You will have to send. I am currently up to they want me to mail the things back to China. I am going to contest because my package was shipped from New Jersey. 

They also said it must be in the original package and good condition. Being that they didn't send what they advertised I have no faith they will accept what I send back to them as in good condition. They may expect this plastic pile of garbage to be what they advertised.

Stay posted.

Login to Me Too

sisterstormy
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same thing they offered me. I ordered a "fleece lined light blue sweater" advertised as "made in and shipped from the USA." What I got was a ratty looking sweater that was wadded up and could have come out of the rag bin at Goodwill. It was ill made...one sleeve longer than the other; NOT fleece lined; was a faded gray; the button holes were ill made and too big for the buttons. When I contacted the company they said, "so sorry but the photo had been enhanced." Then they offered me %10 back...I said no...and it went on from there for over a month. I said for them to send me a return merchandise label and refund my money. They said they could not do that, so I filed a complaint against them with PayPal. The company agreed to a full refund, finally, if I returned the package at my expense....to CHINA!!! It would have cost almost as much as the sweater plus shipping....BUT wait, there's more...they would not give me a valid address and two local post offices refused to send it. I have to admit, I gave up and closed the case today, but I HOPE no one buys from this company. They are huge scam artists, and I am disappointed with PayPal for not protecting its buyers. 82 pages of complaints about this ONE company. Good Grief!!!!!

Login to Me Too

fjf67
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed out of $103 but I stuck with my case against this company and Paypal issued full refund. My advice stick with your claim and help Paypal to sort it for you.

Login to Me Too

Usabuyer
Contributor
Contributor

I don’t know why PayPal continues dealing with this company. Their business is strictly to deceive customers and take their money. A PayPal dispute went nowhere for me. I made a $40 purchase and they offered a $10 refund so I would have to be bothered by returning the product (return shipping $25). Use Amazon, not Facebook.

Login to Me Too

Pooh53
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal did not refund my money. Yes this company is a top rip off. 

Login to Me Too

ojamaarika
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal does not protect you from fraud.

My case was closed and I didn't even want to answer why PayPal supports scammers. I call on everyone to boycott PayPal.

Login to Me Too

olivesilverleaf
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered realistic puppies and got crappy plushies... Nothing like what was advertised
Login to Me Too

therealvee77
Contributor
Contributor

Cancel your order if you still have the chance.  This company scams people by sending them trash items and then having them not want to spend the money to ship it back.  PayPal does offer a refund for shipment for up to $30, you just need to upload the receipt.  The problem here is that the company is in China and the shipping can be more than $30.  

Login to Me Too

TooDisappointed
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is in it too!!! They had the nerve to close my case because I quote: “The case was closed in the seller's favor as the item wasn’t damaged, different or missing any parts as described by you.” Seriously?!?!?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.