Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Aleksm777
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal does protect us, just go to the Resolution center, open a claim, escalate it and PayPal will give your money back.

Login to Me Too

kmorel364
New Community Member
I got a tiny little junk dog that does nothing
Login to Me Too

Sassygirl123
Yes I ordered the Casey Yorkshire Terrier paid £31 for it and it's a disgrace. Looks nothing like advertised item and is damaged underneath with cheap fabric coming loose. I wouldn't pay £2 for it never mind £31. They are misleading the public and PayPal need to investigate this company. It's unfair that they are getting away with this. I notified PayPal today that I want a refund
Login to Me Too

Colleen53
I ordered a large witch’s cauldron that boiled for $31.70 and received a small empty plastic cauldron that I could have bought at the 99¢ store.
Login to Me Too

Duuuuuuuuuuude
Contributor
Contributor
Colleen--ME TOO!! It's so freaking small...and just a plastic cast toy, no boiling bubbling anything. 🤬
Login to Me Too

Fritz3001
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a snowman wreath Oct 1 on FB from a company & my payment went to this electronic commerce co. I goggled them and found them to be running a scam. If you do get an item it's nothing like item ordered and cheaply made. Right now I just want my money back but can't even talk to a PayPal representative. Their site isn't user friendly either.

Login to Me Too

clarkg
Contributor
Contributor

I like many others ordered a rotating Christmas Tree on a 2 for 1 basis and what I received was a 4 inch high toy tree and a small wooden toy train set.

This seller is just one of the many SCAMMERS who take us all for idiots - and we sure are.

Login to Me Too

wyseguys
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased those cute little dogs that they say moves like a real dog off of a FB Ad, (Yeah I know) 😞 and found many many articles and FB references that say this dog doesn't do anything the company is advertising, NOR have I received my order.

My first email I sent said this: ME:  Good Morning, I would like to know the ETA for my order as well as a tracking number for shipment please. It's been 10 days since my order & know one has reached out like a company normally does with Tracking Information! Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxx THEM:  "Dear customer we have already sent your parcel to the logistic company , they are dealing it now and will be ship soon, then give us the tracking number, please don't worry, thanks for your understanding . Have a nice day!"

Second email: ME: Hello, I have not received my goods nor have I received a Tracking number. I ordered on 9/2/2020 and your GoodDealsUs said it would take 5-15 days. Clearly its been 20 day from the date I order. At this point I would like a refund of $101.94 on Order # xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THEM:  "Dear friend. We have checked your order that Since the long distance . Hoping you could wait with patience. we will send message to our carrier and speed up the package. hope you can get it soon nice day"""

Third email: ME: I am truly disappointed and would like my money back. Had I of known this was going to be the outcome I would have never Purchased through your website. I would have chosen a local company in the USA. I ordered on 9/2/2020 and your GoodDealsUs said it would take 5-15 days.

Clearly it's been 35 day from the date I order. At this point I would like a refund of $101.94 on Pay Pal Order # xxxxxxxxxx

That was my Third Email today 10/6/2020 and decided to reach out to Pay Pal to hopefully get a refund of $101.94 because I never received goods.

I am just so frustrated I could scream. I will never again in my life online fall for any scams like this one! 

Be Very Careful out there in Cyber world people......No joke here, just one **bleep** of consumer. 

Login to Me Too

Vickey4
Contributor
Contributor
They are scams be careful they do use different names and send different product not what you want and when you receive it they think you are going to jump up with joy by sending a product you didn’t order and offer you only 10.00 back if a purchase of 102 and you can keep what they sent this place needs to be shut down then they send you a address to return the product all in Chinese like we are going to read that they are scamming millions and millions of people don’t order from face book at all they are everywhere I see they are selling other item they are using other people add and sending cheap items in replace scammers big time they are using pay pal and they are looking bad too
Login to Me Too

Dharmendrashah
New Community Member

Yes, you are right. I also bought watch and toy but they sent me cheap and really worst quality item and that are useless. Why paypal is not doing anything? I am regreating using paypal due to those scammer. They are real son of **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.