Duo Tongguang Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.

Rachellegend
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any dealings with this co? Ive purchased but now worried about it being a scam after reading a lot on the forums? Will i be protected by PayPal? Can i cancel my order via PayPal as the money has not been taken yet from my bank account, its just been authorised

Login to Me Too
926 REPLIES 926

Tymber1995
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the address I just got scammed as well. I filed a claim and will be keeping up with it. I am highly upset this was a gift for my granddaughter her favorite show the grinch so I bought what they say is the baby doll. Idk what show they are watching. It’s nothing like it I’m so ashamed of it I want show my husband or my daughter .
Login to Me Too

Boycine
Contributor
Contributor

I got scammed as well. Purchased what was advertised with a video of an lifelike electronic spider with motion sensor that would see it move in response to movement around it; it was about the size of a human hand.  Paid about 70 bucks. What I received were 4 tiny inanimate toy spiders worth about 50 cents.

They tried to get me to accept a low dollar refund. I escalated the matter and won. Like many of you I also have the problem of return address being in China and provided in Chinese. Just got off the phone with Paypal. I suggested that the company be investigated based on the many pages of complaints about scams. Paypal does take this stuff seriously, so, never give up and make sure you phone them to complain. Paypal also provided me with an address. Just make sure you take a photo of the item being returned and the paperwork involved--

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Mel168
New Community Member
I ordered toys a month ago and heard nothing.
Login to Me Too

14ladybug2
Contributor
Contributor

You will probably get the toy. You won't be happy when you do.

What they send is less than $5

Won>t be what you ordered.

I ordered the Yorkie Lifelike Dog

Got a very tiny stuffed dog, doesn't even resemble a Yorkie

This company is such a rip off.

Trying to get money back

Login to Me Too

JASONX6000
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, I ordered a die cast model hearse, and received a small matchbox car for 49.98.  It was shipped from California.  When I contacted the company they told me that I would have to ship back to China, and to avoid costs to me, they offered a 4 dollar refund and I could keep the car.  When I went back to check the page I had bookmarked, it no longer existed.  Thankfully, I tracked down his email address and was able to locate other pages of theirs with more fraudulent items for sale at a ridiculously low price.  Paypal ruled in my favor and I am waiting for my refund.  I would tell you that if you dont get satisfaction from paypal, and you used a visa or mastercard, either credit or debit to make your payment through paypal, they also offer protections and may be able to help you resolve the conflict once paypal has ruled, but not in your favor.  I think Visa is more aggressive and may have other ways to get the money back.  Good luck to you!

Login to Me Too

nseebert
Contributor
Contributor

I too have not heard anything the email they listed,comes back undeliverable.  they are a scam

Login to Me Too

PatVK
New Community Member

I did receive a product but it was totally not what they advertised.  For $29.98 I received a little stuffed dog that is worth $4.99 at best.  Their Ad on Facebook shows a video of an animated dog running across the floor, rolling over, etc.  It leads the buyer to believe that it is at least battery operated and that it moves.  After 6 weeks of waiting and $10.00 in postage a stuffed animal arrives that does nothing.  It is a misleading and total scam.  Do not waste your money just to have your expectations unmet.  The video may be of a real dog but it is not what the toy comes close to being.

Login to Me Too

S210
Contributor
Contributor
I received the same thing. The video is obviously a scam.
Login to Me Too

stephaniemerrit
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for this puppy since Oct.3,2020 please don't send me any thing. Just give me my money back!!! S.MERRITT
Login to Me Too

poophead2
New Community Member

For the same reason that others have cried FRAUD I am amazed that PayPal is evidently defending this obvious SCAM. Please explain to me in 10,000 words or less why PayPal is not defending we your customers in the dispute with this den of thieves?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.