Dispute incorrectly closed by Paypal

Sally5021
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

the courier employed by the seller delivered my parcel to an incorrect address that they can’t trace. They admitted liability and said they would refund me but they would have to do it via the seller as they had a contract with them not me directly.

The seller refused to refund showing emails that they had delivered to the courier only, not to me.

Paypal closed the dispute in the sellers favour, even though the courier has admitted liability in writing and offered the refund!!
Now I can’t see how to challenge their decision in Paypal. What a joke of a process…. Do they even read the info from the customer!!

how do I escalate this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sally5021
Contributor
Contributor

After calling Paypal direct and explaining, they have re-reviewed the information (in 5 mins on phone) and reversed their decision in my favour. Why couldn’t they read and follow the info to get the right decision the first time around, as it was straight forward!

anyway, now resolved and definitely worth a call if your not happy with the outcome.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.