Dispute closed. Buyer won got a goods + money

tureieva
Contributor
Contributor

Hello people, 

got the next problem. 

I sold on ebay 2 pedals before receiving them from music house (were sure that they will come immediately). At the end the music house had a delays and that's why i could not send them to buyer. One month he was ready to wait everything is ok. On the next month he opened a paypal dispute and we made a deal that for waiting i will send him just 100€ extra and he will just wait. Than two more weeks pedals didnt came and i said that 30€ will be added (130 in general) but wasn't in hurry to send them, because was just waiting till pedals will come. 

Than they came and i have send them to him on the same day. Lets say it was approximetely on the 7 of July and i need a bit of time to collect 130 € to send to him. 

He wrote on paypal next messege: 
The seller promised me €130 as a gesture of goodwill, but unfortunately I haven't received the money yet. I got the pedals after 2 months

At the end i missed how paypal closed the dispute and returned him the whole ammount of money 440 € and pedals he also received. 

Now he got a pedals and i have to pay to paypal 440€ otherwise they send me to collectors. 

+ He also blocked me on Facebook, email and doesn't responed on the messeges. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey there @tureieva

Thank you for your post! 

I appreciate this must be concerning. When a buyer opens up a PayPal case, if this is escalated to a claim, we will reach out to the seller to provide a tracking ID. 

We may then allow time for delivery and this tracking ID will be reviewed manually by the relevant team. If you are unable to provide a valid tracking ID within the given timeframe or if you are unable to respond to the case within the given timeframe, the case may be denied. If a case times out due to no seller response, this cannot be reopened or appealed. 

However, if this is not what happened, you may be eligible for an appeal. To file an appeal, see: How can I appeal PayPal's decision on my case?

If you would like to review our Seller Protection Policy, please see: PayPal Seller Protection

I hope this helps address your question and concerns, enjoy your day. 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.